Stainless steel pressure gauges are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and corrosion-resistant alloy materials, so that stainless steel pressure gauges have good corrosion resistance, stainless steel pressure gauges can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, mining, machinery, power and food industry. Direct measurement of non-crystalline, corrosive gas, liquid pressure.
Stainless steel pressure gauge use instructions
Stainless steel pressure gauge is widely used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, metallurgy, power plants and other industrial sectors in the corrosion, anti-vibration requirements of the process of measuring a variety of fluid medium pressure.
The overall structure of the instrument design is reasonable, sophisticated technology, with high measurement accuracy and lasting stability, it can not only provide exports, especially domestic users of the introduction of foreign advanced technology and equipment in the same kind of instrument to achieve the ideal of domestic products The
The use of stainless steel pressure gauge and ordering information mainly has the following five points:
(1) Seismic stainless steel pressure gauge does not apply to the outside world with chlorine, nitric acid and chlorinated oxygen and other strengthening agent environment.
(2) stainless steel pressure gauge shell to be sprayed PTEE Teflon coating, when ordering.
(3) Stainless steel pressure gauge joint thread Please specify when special requirements are required.
(4) All stainless steel pressure gauge is divided into ordinary type and shock type.
(5) Please specify the name, model and measurement limit.
Principle of stainless steel pressure gauge:
Spring tube (Bourdon tube) is divided into tube, coil reed, spiral tube and other types, the general use of cold hardening material billet, in the annealed state has a high plasticity, after cold work hardening and qualitative treatment Get a high degree of flexibility and strength. The spring tube can easily change the pressure into the elastic displacement of the free end of the spring tube by using the elastic property of the spring tube under the action of the cavity. The measuring range of the spring tube is generally in the diaphragm sensitive element is a circular diaphragm with a wave, the diaphragm itself is located between the two flanges, or welded to the flange or its edge caught in the two flanges between. The side of the diaphragm is subjected to the pressure of the measuring medium so that the small bending deformation produced by the diaphragm can be used to indirectly measure the pressure of the medium, and the magnitude of the pressure is indicated by the pointer. Diaphragm and Bourdon tube compared to its transmission force is large, because the diaphragm itself around the edge of the fixed, so its better anti-vibration. Diaphragm pressure gauge can achieve a high over-voltage protection (such as the film attached to the upper flange), the diaphragm can also be added to protect the coating to improve corrosion resistance, the use of open flange, washing, opening and other measures available Diaphragm pressure gauge to measure the viscosity of a large, unclean and crystalline media, diaphragm pressure gauge pressure measurement range of 1600Pa ~ 2.5 MPa.
The membrane-sensitive element consists of two pairs of diaphragms with a circular wave cross section, and the pressure of the measuring medium acts on the inside of the membrane chamber. The resulting deformation can be used to indirectly measure the pressure of the medium, The size is displayed by the pointer. Membrane pressure gauge is generally used to measure the gas micro-pressure, and has a certain degree of over-voltage protection. Several membrane-sensitive elements stacked together will produce a greater transmission force to measure the very small pressure, diaphragm pressure gauge pressure range of 250Pa ~ 60000Pa.
- What Is A Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Meter Type Selection Princ...
- Measurement Range Pressure Gauge To...
- Considerations For Using Pressure G...
- Pressure Gauge's Main Structure
- Pressure Gauge Installation
- On The Pressure Gauge Upper Limit O...
- Mileage On The Pressure Gauges Sele...
- Pressure Gauge Accuracy
- Quality Requirements For Pressure G...
- Pressure Gauge Timely Replacement
- Digital Pressure Gauge Security Trends
- Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge Gas ...
- Welcome To HANNOVER MESSE
- The Union Of The Red Flag Instrumen...
- Most Of The Children Did Not Do The...