1. The instrument must be vertical: 17mm spanner should be used to tighten it when installing.
The watch case should not be strongly twisted; Avoid collision during transportation;
2, instrument using appropriate at ambient temperature is 25 ~ 55 ℃;
3. The vibration frequency of the working environment is <25HZ, and the amplitude is not greater than 1mm;
4. The upper sealing rubber plug of the surface shell can be cut off to make the inner cavity of the instrument communicate with the atmosphere.
5. The scope of instrument use shall be between 1/3 and 2/3 of the upper limit;
6. An isolation device should be added for measuring corrosive medium, possibly crystallizing medium and medium with high viscosity;
7. The instrument shall be calibrated regularly (at least every three months) and shall be repaired in time if any fault is found;
8. The company shall be responsible for the repair or replacement of the instrument within half a year from the date of delivery if the instrument is found to be invalid or damaged due to poor manufacturing quality under normal storage and use conditions;
9. If you need instruments to measure corrosive media, you should specify the required conditions when ordering.
- What Is A Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Meter Type Selection Princ...
- Measurement Range Pressure Gauge To...
- Considerations For Using Pressure G...
- Pressure Gauge's Main Structure
- Pressure Gauge Installation
- On The Pressure Gauge Upper Limit O...
- Mileage On The Pressure Gauges Sele...
- Pressure Gauge Accuracy
- Quality Requirements For Pressure G...
- Selection Of Pressure Gauge Type
- The Elastic Pressure Gauge
- Screw Press
- Crank Press
- Multi-station Press
- The Bottom Of The Sea Live
- The Process Of Underwater Broadcast
- Common Fault Of Pressure Gauge Swit...
- Pressure Measurement Is Not Allowed...
- Pressure Measuring Instrument