1, this instrument is vertical hanging type installation. The height of the installation should be easy to observe the reading of the instrument and be fixed at the horizontal position (by adjusting the height of the supporting feet and observing the bubbles of the horizontal instrument). The length of the connecting pipe should not exceed 3 meters from the measuring point to the meter. The instrument is instinctively installed on the occasion of vibration and bump. If it has to be installed, shock absorber must be installed.
All valve interfaces of the instrument are 8mm, and the connecting hose should be selected.
2, injecting alcohol, opening the injection valve and slowly injecting the tip. The number is about 100-150 milliliters. After the injection is done, close the valve and cover the plastic sleeve so as not to enter the dust.
3, adjust the zero and remove the air in the tube, the inclined tube points to the highest pressure point, adjust the alcohol to 0 point, gently blow the air into the positive pressure valve, make the liquid column rise to the highest, make the bubbles overflow, so many times, knowing no bubbles, the zero point is the real zero point.
4. Pressure measurement.
The inclined tube is fixed to the appropriate range. If positive pressure is measured, the hose is connected to the positive pressure valve port and the other end is connected to the measured point. The negative pressure valve passes through the atmosphere, and the number of liquid columns is positive pressure. If the negative pressure is measured, the negative pressure valve will be connected to the measured point, and the positive pressure valve will pass through the atmosphere. If the two point differential pressure is measured, the positive pressure valve and the negative pressure valve are respectively connected with the high and low pressure ends of the measuring points by the hose respectively. The calibrated scale is the pressure difference.
The measured number can be read directly, marking on the scale tube is very convenient. Some instruments have correction coefficients, and data can be multiplied by reading and correction coefficients according to the specific usage.
6. Precautions in use
1. When injecting alcohol into a positive pressure vessel, the quantity should be appropriate. Too little, too little, will affect the adjustment. If the positive pressure box is at the lowest position, alcohol still rises to less than zero, indicating that too little alcohol should be added. On the other hand, alcohol is too much.
(2) all joints of the instrument, including hose and valve, must be tight and can not leak. Always check whether there are relaxation, bending, aging and other phenomena, and deal with them in time, and maintain the tightness of the instrument. Otherwise, it will seriously affect the accuracy of the instrument, and even make the instrument unable to work.
3. The alcohol injected into the micro pressure gauge should be consistent with the density of the alcohol labeled by the instrument (gamma =0.08). If it is not the same, it should be converted according to specific pressure.
When the instrument is not in use, the positive and negative pressure valves can be closed, so as to avoid alcohol volatilization. And all the exposed valves should be covered with plastic sleeves to seal the mouth and prevent dust from entering.
- What Is A Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Meter Type Selection Princ...
- Measurement Range Pressure Gauge To...
- Considerations For Using Pressure G...
- Pressure Gauge's Main Structure
- Pressure Gauge Installation
- On The Pressure Gauge Upper Limit O...
- Mileage On The Pressure Gauges Sele...
- Pressure Gauge Accuracy
- Quality Requirements For Pressure G...
- How To Calculate The Precision Of P...