The main loop of the primary side one measured current I1, will produce a magnetic flux Φ 1, was deputy edge of compensating coil current through I2 flux produced by Φ balance of magnetic state after 2 to compensate, hall device is always in the detection of zero flux. So it's called hall magnetic compensation current sensor. This advanced principle mode is superior to the direct inspection principle mode. Its outstanding advantages are fast response time and high measurement accuracy, especially suitable for the detection of weak current.
Know: 1 = Φ Φ 2
I1N1 = I2N2
I1, I2 = NI/N2
When the compensation current I2 flows through the measuring resistance RM, it is converted into voltage at both ends of RM. As a sensor, voltage U0 is measured: U0=I2RM
The current sensor of rated input from ~ series specification is made according to hall magnetic compensation principle.
The cost increases because the magnetically compensated current sensor must wrap thousands of turns of compensating coil around the magnetic ring. Secondly, the working current consumption increases accordingly. However, it has the advantages of high accuracy and fast response which cannot be compared with direct detection.
- What Is A Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Meter Type Selection Princ...
- Measurement Range Pressure Gauge To...
- Considerations For Using Pressure G...
- Pressure Gauge's Main Structure
- Pressure Gauge Installation
- On The Pressure Gauge Upper Limit O...
- Mileage On The Pressure Gauges Sele...
- Pressure Gauge Accuracy
- Quality Requirements For Pressure G...
- Hall Current Sensor Current Calcula...
- Current Sensor
- Current Sensor Classification
- Digital Pressure Gauges
- The Range Of Digital Pressure Gauges
- Double Needle Pressure Gauge
- Aseismatic Pressure Gauge
- Application Of Seismic Pressure Gauges
- Attention To The Installation Of Se...
- The Propagation Of Seismic Wave