1) the throttle type works according to the principle that the fluid can change part of the pressure into kinetic energy to generate differential pressure through the throttle part, and its detection part is called
It is a throttling device and is the main type of DPF.
2) the dynamic head type works according to the principle of changing dynamic pressure into static pressure, such as the uniform velocity tube flowmeter.
3) the hydraulic resistance type works on the principle of pressure difference generated by fluid resistance. The detection piece is a capillary bundle, also known as a laminar flow meter
Commonly used for small flow measurement.
4) the centrifugal type works according to the pressure difference formed by the centrifugal force generated by the bend pipe or ring pipe, such as the flow meter of bend pipe and the flow of ring pipe
5) dynamic pressure gain type works on the principle of dynamic pressure amplification, such as pitot venturi tube.
6) jet type works according to the principle of fluid jet impact, such as jet type differential pressure flowmeter.
Previous: No Information
- What Is A Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Meter Type Selection Princ...
- Measurement Range Pressure Gauge To...
- Considerations For Using Pressure G...
- Pressure Gauge's Main Structure
- Pressure Gauge Installation
- On The Pressure Gauge Upper Limit O...
- Mileage On The Pressure Gauges Sele...
- Pressure Gauge Accuracy
- Quality Requirements For Pressure G...