The pressure gauges can be classified according to the following aspects as the pressure gauge is different from the working conditions and the environment.
1. According to the elastic elements, it can be divided into:
1). C-shaped spring tube pressure gauge;
2). Spiral spring tube pressure gauge;
3). Diaphragm pressure gauge;
4). Diaphragm pressure gauge;
5). Bellows pressure gauge.
2. According to the appearance of the instrument can be divided into:
1) general purpose pressure gauges such as general pressure gauges, oxygen pressure gauges, ammonia pressure gauges and electrical contact pressure gauges, etc.
2). Special use pressure gauges such as diaphragm watch, anti-corrosion pressure gauge, shock pressure gauge and diaphragm pressure gauge, etc.
3. According to the measured pressure, it can be divided into:
1). Measuring range of micro-pressure meter: below 10000Pa;
2). Low pressure meter measurement range: 10~ 600kPa;
3). Measurement range of medium pressure meter: 0.6~ 10MPa;
4). High pressure table measurement range: 10~ 600MPa;
5). High pressure table measurement range: greater than 600MPa.
4. The accuracy of the instrument can be divided into:
1). General pressure gauges - accuracy of 1, 1.6, 2.5 and 4.0.
2). Precision pressure gauges - accuracy of 0.1, 0.16, 0.25 and 0.4
5. The installation mode of the instrument can be divided into:
1) thread connection;
2) Panel mounting connection;
3) flange connection;
4) Clamp connection.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pressure gauges used in the process...
- Pressure gauge casing anti-corrosio...
- General pressure gauges work
- Pressure gauge fluid the part of an...
- When using digital pressure gauge s...
- One reason for the pressure gauge p...
- How to solve the pressure gauge nee...
- Stainless steel construction and pr...
- Troubleshooting of vibration-proof ...
- The principle structure of vibratio...
- Selection of pressure gauge accurac...