There are many kinds of pressure gauges. They have not only general (normal) pointer type, but also digital type. Not only conventional, but special; Not only the contact type, but also the remote transmission type; There are not only vibration resistant type, but also seismic type; Not only diaphragm type, but also anti - corrosion type. Pressure gauge series complete. It has not only regular series, but also digital series. There are not only ordinary media applications, but also special media applications. There are not only switch signal series, but also remote transmission signal series, which all come from the practical requirements and constitute a complete series successively. Pressure gauges complete specifications and models, structural type perfect. From the nominal diameter, there are 40 mm, 50 mm Φ, Φ Φ 60 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm Φ Φ, Φ 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm Φ Φ, etc. Look from the installation structure, there is a direct installation type, built-in type and convex mounted, the embedded type is divided into radial embedded type and axial built-in type, convex mounted also has a convex mounted radial and axial convex mounted. Direct installation is divided into radial direct installation and axial direct installation. The radial direct installation type is the basic installation type, generally refers to the radial direct installation type when the installation structure type is not specified. The axial direct installation takes into account the stability of its own support and is generally only used on pressure gauges with nominal diameter of less than 150mm. The so-called built-in and convex pressure gauges are often referred to as pressure gauges with edges (mounting rings). Axial mounting type refers to both axial front side with edge, radial mounting type refers to radial front side with edge, radial convex mounting type (also known as wall mounting type) refers to radial back side with pressure gauge. From the domain and range blocks in the amount of positive pressure field can be divided into micro pressure range section, low voltage range section, medium voltage range section, ultra-high pressure section section, high pressure, each range segment and segment out several kinds of measurement range (full scale); There are three kinds of negative pressure in the negative pressure field (vacuum). Pressure gauges with positive and negative pressure connection are pressure gauges that span a range of quantities. Its standard name is pressure vacuum gauge, also known as vacuum pressure gauge. It can measure both positive pressure and negative pressure. The precision classification of pressure gauges is very clear. The common precision grades are 4, 2.5, 1.6, 1, 0.4, 0.25, 0.16, 0.1, etc. Generally, the precision grade should be marked on its scale plate, and there are corresponding rules for its marking. For example, "declared" means that its precision grade is 1. Level is very low for some precision pressure gauge, such as grade 4, and some do not need to measure the accurate pressure value, just need to indicate the pressure range, such as fire extinguisher on the pressure gauge, you can not identify precision grade.
Pressure gauges can be divided into precision pressure gauges and general pressure gauges according to their measurement accuracy. Precision pressure gauges have accuracy ratings of 0.1, 0.16, 0.25, and 0.4, respectively. The measuring accuracy of general pressure gauges is 1.0, 1.6, 2.5 and 4.0, respectively.
Pressure gauges are based on their measurement criteria: pressure gauges are based on different benchmarks of their indicated pressure,
Pressure gauge (FIG. 6)
Pressure gauge (FIG. 6)
It is divided into general pressure gauges, absolute pressure gauges stainless steel pressure gauges, differential pressure gauges. General pressure gauges are based on atmospheric pressure. Absolute pressure gauge is based on absolute pressure zero. Differential pressure gauge measures the difference between two measured pressures.
Pressure gauges are divided into vacuum gauge, pressure gauge, micro pressure gauge, low pressure gauge, medium pressure gauge and high pressure gauge according to their measurement range. The vacuum gauge is used to measure the pressure value less than the atmospheric pressure. Pressure vacuum gauges are used to measure pressure values less than and greater than atmospheric pressure. Microvoltmeter is used to measure pressure value less than 60,000 Pa. The low pressure gauge is used to measure the pressure value of 0~6MPa. Medium pressure gauge is used to measure pressure value of 10~60MPa.
Pressure gauges are divided into pointer pressure gauges and digital pressure gauges according to their display mode.
Pressure gauges can be divided into local indicating pressure gauges and electric signal control pressure gauges according to their functions.
General pressure gauges, vacuum pressure gauges, shock-resistant pressure gauges, stainless steel pressure gauges and so on all belong to local indicating pressure gauges and have no other control functions except indicating pressure.
The power signal control pressure gauge output signal mainly includes:
1. Switch signal (e.g. contact pressure gauge)
2. Resistance signal (such as resistance remote pressure gauge)
3. Current signal (such as inductive pressure transmitter, remote pressure gauge, pressure transmitter, etc.)
Pressure gauges can be divided into:
1. General type pressure gauges: general type pressure gauges are used to measure the pressure of liquids, gases or steam without explosion, crystallization or solidification, which have no corrosion effect on copper and copper alloys;
2. Corrosion-resistant pressure gauges: corrosion-resistant pressure gauges are used to measure the pressure of corrosive media. Stainless steel pressure gauges and diaphragm pressure gauges are commonly used.
3. Explosion-proof pressure gauges: explosion-proof pressure gauges are used in dangerous places with explosive mixtures, such as explosion-proof electric contact pressure gauges and explosion-proof transmitter.
4. Special pressure gauges.
According to the purpose of the pressure gauge points: can be divided into ordinary pressure gauge, pressure gauge, oxygen, ammonia pressure gauge, electric contact pressure gauge, far eastone pressure gauge, pressure gauge, with inspection of vibration pointer gauges double tube or double, double needle single pipe pressure gauge, pressure gauge, digital display precision pressure gauge, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pressure gauges used in the process...
- Pressure gauge casing anti-corrosio...
- General pressure gauges work
- Pressure gauge fluid the part of an...
- When using digital pressure gauge s...
- One reason for the pressure gauge p...
- How to solve the pressure gauge nee...
- Stainless steel construction and pr...
- Troubleshooting of vibration-proof ...
- The principle structure of vibratio...
- Common types of pressure gauges
- What is the precision of the pressu...
- Pressure gauges are mainly classified
- Maintenance of pressure gauge
- Common problems with pressure gauges